Photo by Timothy Dwenger
In addition to the numerous camping, multi-day destination festivals, Colorado also has a slew of top-notch single day events that are easier on the budget, the travel time and can provide a quick retreat when you don’t have the time to take off for a long trip.
ARTISTS Include: The Revivalists, Interstate Stash Express
- Coupled with the Lyons Outdoor Games, Burning Can will feature 50 AmeriCAN breweries and the endurance trail running Beer Relay.
ARTISTS Include: Charlie Parr, Willy Tea Taylor, Micah Schnabel and more.
- A mini festival packed with bluegrass, folk, Americana and blues musicians.
ARTISTS Include: Faceman, The Outfit, Wire Face, Strange Americans and more
- Faceman throws his first festival with an astounding 44 of Denver’s most choice bands over two days.
ARTISTS Include: Five Points Heritage Band, Willie Houston and His Blues Band, John Gunther Safari Trio and more
- A free street-fair style festival with a culturally diverse lineup that ranges from latin and blues to funk and jazz trios.
ARTISTS Include: Taggart & Silas with Vi The Fiddler Wickam and Felonious Smith
- A benefit for the Food Bank of Larimer County featuring 50 breweries, 12 food trucks and two bands.
ARTISTS Include: Leftover Salmon, Anders Osborne, Zach Deputy, Milkdrive
- A celebration of 25 years of Leftover Salmon and Brekenridge Brewery, the event will serve as the grand opening for Breck’s new 12-acre brewing campus.
ARTISTS Include: The Infamous Stringdusters, Kung Fu, Roosevelt Collier’s Colorado Get Down and more
- In the heart of Lower Highlands the Lohi Music Festival is a parking lot festival that carries itself like a multi-day, multi-stage event. Slick and pro.
ARTISTS Include: TBA
- Celebrating the cultural diversity of Longmont, Left Hand Culture Jam is now in its third year. The vibrant summer night benefits Intercambio Uniting Communities.
ARTISTS Include: TBA
- Started in 2000 as a bluegrass festival, this free festival started as a backyard party and has grown to be Denver’s only community-owned grassroots neighborhood music festivals.
ARTISTS Include: Taylor Frederick’s Funk Circus, The Yawpers, A. Tom Collins and more.
- In celebration of American Craft Beer Week (May 11-17) Upslope Brewing is throwing its second Upslope Getdown at its Flatiron Park location where eight bands will take over the back lot for the all-day affair.