ARTISTS Include: Joe Louis Walker, Ronnie Baker Brooks Big Band and more
- A traditional blues festival produced by the Grand County Blues Society.
ARTISTS Include: Jason Boland and the Stragglers, Overton Road, Highland Underground and more
- A BBQ festival with a music addiction, the humble festival is in its 15th year.
ARTISTS Include: Charlie Parr, Willy Tea Taylor, Micah Schnabel and more.
- A mini festival packed with bluegrass, folk, Americana and blues musicians.
ARTISTS Include: The Samples and many more
- The kick-off to the summer festival season, People’s Fair is one of Denver’s biggest parties, now in its fourth decade.
ARTISTS Include: Sam Bush Band, Travelin’ McCourys
- A farm-to-table music festival that brings big names to its intimate event.
ARTISTS Include: ATOMGA, Wasteland Hop, The Afrosippi Band
- In its 26th year the festival draws close to 20,000 people to Downtown Fort Collins and features music and more than 100 Colorado-made beers.
ARTISTS Include: Ken Walker Sextet, Max Wagner Quartet, Conjunto Colores
- Art and jazz combine in Estes as the music serves as an anchor for the art and vice versa.
ARTISTS Include: Halden Wofford & The Hi*Beams, Pato Banton & The Now Generation, The Congress, The California Honeydrops
- The nation’s oldest whitewater festival blends the excitement of rapids with solid on-stage performances.
ARTISTS Include: Tierro
- It’s a dedication to peace featuring “the transmission of exotic, portal-opening tribal beats.”
ARTISTS Include: Groundscore, Chain Station, Blue Canyon Boys, Ragged Union, Long Road Home, Monocle Band
- A summer celebration on the rustic hillside amphitheatre.
ARTISTS Include: Elvin Bishop, Delbert McLinton, Jason Ricci
- Family oriented atmosphere with world-class blues artists.
ARTISTS Include: Lucent Dossier Experience, Dub Kirtan All Stars
- Yoga by day and party by night. The Hanuman Festival brings wellness together with music.
ARTISTS Include: Bonham Revue, Dr. Harlan’s Amazing Bluegrass Tonic
- Held in conjuction with Holly Day the festival commemorates the town’s recovery from the 1965 flood.
ARTISTS Include: La Santa Cecilia, Quemando
- Celebrating the cultural diversity of Longmont, Left Hand Culture Jam is now in its third year. The vibrant summer night benefits Intercambio Uniting Communities.
ARTISTS Include: The Infamous Stringdusters, Kung Fu, Roosevelt Collier’s Colorado Get Down and more
- In the heart of Lower Highlands the LoHi Music Festival is a parking lot festival that carries itself like a multi-day, multi-stage event. Slick and pro.
ARTISTS Include: Linkin Park, Rob Zombie, Weezer
- The antithesis of most Colorado music festivals featuring “all genres of rock: hard, classic, alternative, metal and indie.”
ARTISTS Include: Noam Pikelny and Stuart Duncan, Solas, Mandolin Orange
- Top-notch accommodations, world-class musicians and a totally intimate vibe.
ARTISTS Include: Jackie Green, Elephant Revival, Trout Steak Revival
- Celebrating its seventh year, Palisade is set among the cottonwoods along the banks of the Colorado River in downtown Palisade.
ARTISTS Include: Euforquestra, Groundscore, Coral Creek
- Craft beers mixed with local music and the occasional passing of a freight train.
ARTISTS Include: Late Night Radio, Krooked Drivers, The ReMINDers
- Multiple bands at multiple venues on Colfax over two nights will turn “the longest, wickedest street in America” into the festival grounds.
ARTISTS Include: Tedeschi Trucks Band, Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings
- It’s a chili festival that cares more about music than it does beans.
ARTISTS Include: STS9, Shpongle, Emancipator
- Celebrating its 10th year Sonic Bloom is a festival for “The Unified Field”, which this year will feature not only STS9, but a whole lot of SCI members.
ARTISTS Include: Cooder-White-Skaggs, Punch Brothers, Leftover Salmon
- Over the last four decades plus, Telluride Bluegrass has created and become the gold standard of summer music festivals; not just in the West, not just in the country, but in the world. It’s got it all. An idyllic setting, an extended family vibe that comes with 42 years of history, and a laundry list of bluegrass high rollers that year after year schedule their summers around performing at this singular event.