Artists include: Death By Stereo, The Nobodys, Of Feather & Bone, A God or An Other, East Sherman
- Despite what the name implies, it’s not all grind music, but nonetheless the festival is the antithesis of the ’Springs “evangelical Christian wackos” and the military. A hard rock festival for the “others.”
Artists include: Kid Rock, Alabama, Joe Diffie, Sawyer Brown, 3 Doors Down, Sarah Ross, High Valley, Overton Road
- A two-day festival featuring rock-and-roll, blues, and country music with camping and tailgating activities.
Artists include: The Magic Beans, The New Deal, The Main Squeeze, Electron, RAQ
- Three days of music and camping based around the space funk sound of Denver’s Magic Beans who will log three sets over the weekend, in addition to the rest of the lineup.
Artists include: Trampled Under Foot Reunion, Eric Gales, Kara Grainger, Monkey Junk
- Created by the Grand County Blues Society, the festival is a fundraising arm of the organization whose mission to enhance cultural opportunities for residents of Grand County.
Artists include: The Yawpers, The Lil’ Smokies, Front Country
- A part of the South Pearl Summer Music Festivals series BreweGrass couples beers and music into a Denver street party.
Artists include: The Dirty Dozen Brass Band
- A beer fest, music festival and outdoor games event all rolled into one
Artists include: Paper Bird, Head For The Hills, Trout Steak Revival, Raven & The Writing Desk
- A small gathering of big spirits. A reviving, wellness-focused festival that donates all of its profits to the local community.
Artists include: Shawn James & The Shapeshifters, McDougall, The Calamity Cubes, Matt Woods
- A mini bluegrass, folk, Americana, and blues festival at Moe’s BBQ and surrounding venues.
Artists include: Ryan Chrys and the Rough Cuts, P-Nuckle, Potcheen, Scarecrow Revival
- In it’s 45th year, Capitol Hill United Neighborhoods People’s Fair started as a neighborhood block party and has turned into one of the city’s biggest weekend parties.
Artists include: The David Grisman Bluegrass Experience, Peter Rowan, Caribou Mountain Collective Spring Creek (Reunion) The Lonesome Days
- A homegrown mountain bluegrass festival that provides a farm-to-table festival experience.
Artists include: Cary Morin, Colony Funk, Lunde Station, Wasteland Hop, Mason Howling, Matt Skinner Duo, The Seers Band, Taylor Scott Band, Atomga
- An interactive beer school with tastings and musical entertainment.
Artists include: Selasee & The Fa Fa Family, Whiskey Tango, The Trainwreckers, The Trevor Jones Band, Michael Hornbuckle, Colorado Floyd, Cold Dog Soup, Johnny Got Rox, Emily Clark & The Passing Fancy
- A weekend of camping and music off of Highway 285 in the Rocky Mountains.
Artists include: Brad Paisley, Blake Shelton, Zac Brown Band
- The state’s largest music festival with an expected weekend attendance of 80,000 people caters to Wal Mart country crowd.
Artists include: Creedence Revived, The Original Shakedown, The Who Show, 4X20, The The Band Band, Purple Haze
- A festival dedicated to recreating the summer of love in 1969. Each band is a cover band from the golden age of rock.
Artists include: Estes Park Jazz Big Band, United States Air Force Academy Falconaires, Drew Morell Septet, Ken Walker Sextet, The Max Wagner Quartet, Nelson Rangell, FConjunto COlores, Fuller Sound
- 25th Annual Jazz Fest and Spring Art Walk with free performances at the outdoor amphitheatre. Also Includes art and music workshops for children.
Artists include: Marchfourth!, Taarka, The Mohogany Splinters, Plan Be, Peter Rowan & Friends, Millk, Robert Randolph & The Family Band, Mo Champipple, Blue Recluse Trio, Bruce Hayes One-Maniac-Band
- Whitewater festival with kayaking, rafting, and music.
Artsits Include: EXHUMER, Odiusembowel, Massacre, SACRIFICIAL SLAUGHTER
- An indoor death metal festival that celebrates a genre severely overlooked for summer festival fun.
Artists include: The Railsplitters, Jeff Scroggins & Colorado, Timber, Wood & Wire, Front Country, Ragged Union, Thunder & Rain, Running Out of Road, Dr. Harlan’s Amazing Bluegrass Tonic, The Westside Flyers Violin Ensemble
- Two evenings and one day of live bluegrass outdoors located in the center of Golden.
Artists include: North Mississippi Allstars, Charlie Musselwhite, Tommy Castro & The Pain Killers, Davy Knowles, Chubby Carrier, John Primer with the Delta Sonics, Hazel Miller, Lionel Young Band
- A two-day family oriented blues event with camping, RV sites, and local bars and restaurants.
Artists include: Magic Giant, Elijah Ray, Sayl David Raye, The Human Experience, David Newman, Kevin Paris, Sheela Bringi, Jim Beckwith, Amy Barnes, Natavi
- A weekend of music, yoga classes, dance, and mindfulness in the fields west of Boulder High School.
Artists include: Atomic Fireballs, Fireweed Bluegrass Band, Freddie Darnell and Country Gold, Parlor Pickers, Stanleytones Bluegrass Band
- Free three day festival held in conjunction with Holly Days to commemorate Holly’s recovery from the 1965 flood. Open jams begin on Friday with bands playing Saturday and Sunday.
Artists include: Western Skyline and Franklin Taggart Band
- A dog-friendly community event that benefits National Mill Dog Rescue
Artists Include: Karl Denson’s Tiny Universe, Kyle Hollingsworth Band, ALO, Poor Man’s Whiskey, Analog Son, Rastasaurus
- A day-long festival set up in the LOHI area with a Space Odyssey costume dress-up theme and an official after party at Cervantes’.
Artists Include: Casserole Beans, Hunker Down, Thunder and Rain, Brad Fitch & The Tropicowboy, Chicago Farmer
- A family-friendly showcase of local music, dance, visual arts, and culinary arts, including workshops, demonstrations, and an interactive kid art zone.
Artists Include: The Williams Brothers Band, We Speak imaginese, Cracker, Shotgun Hodown
- A festival to commemorate the celebrated headless chicken Mike, with live music, a 5k, a poultry show, and disc golf tourney, and a chicken eating contest.
Artists include: Caravan of Thieves, Aoife O’Donovan, Eileen Ivers, Tony Furtado, Jon Stickley Trio, The Railsplitters
- An intimate, cozy gathering above Pagosa Springs with top-notch bluegrass and roots acts.
Artists include: The David Grisman Bluegrass Experience, Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers, Rapidgrass
- A small-town music festival that also focuses on the region’s history of peaches, wines and craft beers.
Artists include: Young Dubliners, Celtic Steps, Albannach LIVE!, The McDeviants, Rare Ould Times, Delilah’s Revenge, SuperSonic Dogs
- A quintessential Irish festival with Celtic Rock groups, Irish and Scottish food, traditional Irish dancing, and plenty of Guinness.
Artists include: Justin Roth, Grant Farm, Mama Lenny and the Remedy
- A family-friendly festival to celebrate and educate locals about the Cache la Poudre River and its surrounding nature, including a scavenger hunt, a nature walk, hands-on service projects, and local music.
Artists include: Fireweed, Rapid Grass Quintet, Dr. Harlans Amazing Bluegrass Tonic, Dustin Devine and the Real Deal, Ragged Union, Blue Canyon Boys
- A three-day bluegrass festival at the fairgrounds in Pueblo with camping options.
Artists include: FLAG IIII, Buzzcocks, Millencolin, Wiredogs, Spells, Love Me Destroyer
- Started in Vegas 18 years ago, Punk Rock Bowling has now launched a Denver date which will highlight old-school punk pioneers and new gritty up and comers.
Artists include: J Roddy Walston and The Business, Orgone, The Bunny Gang
- Part of Left Hand Brewing Company’s High Five Events, this music and art fest features indie bands, beer from Longmont’s local breweries, and a visual art showcase.
Artists include: Judd Hoos, Eric Tessmer, Ka’imi Hanano’eau, Adam Ashley, Kinsey Sadler
- A outdoor adventures and music festival with activities on the Arkansas River.
Artists include: The Hop Pickers, Musketeer Gripweed and the Drunken Hearts
- The backyard of Sanitas Brewery becomes the venue for live music, food trucks, craft beers, and local vendors at this day-long festival in Boulder.
Arists include: Tipper, Bonobo, The Opiuo Band, EOTO, OTT, Michal Menert & The Pretty Fantastics, Break Science, The Grouch & Eligh, Sunsquabi
- A hippie, heady electronic music festival in the Spanish Peaks, Sonic Bloom is the pinnacle of EDM festivals in Colorado.
Artists include: Big Wheel Electro Soul, Rastasaurus, West Side Saints, Cold River City, Last Minute, Paper Moonshine
- A festival to celebrate Denver’s urban waterways, with riverside activities like stand up paddle boarding, as well as live music, beer, and food.
Artists include: Lucky LaRue, Soul Sacrifice, Moors & McCumber, Ernestine Romero, Indian Nickel, Rucker hill, Rachel and the Ruckus
- A family-friendly festival on the banks of the Rio Grande, including activities such as an inflatable human hamster course, a bungee trampoline, face painting, and a birdhouse painting area with Habitat for Humanity
Artists include: Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue, Allen Stone, Wombats, A. Tom Collins, Atomga
- A family-friendly community that takes the whole “taste of” idea and blows it up with great music.
Artists include: Dillon Francis, Matt And Kim, Cold War Kids, New Politics, Health, Black Pistol Fire, Chef’Special
- Denver Westword presents this festival of national headliners downtown.