Artists include: Ziggy Marley, Jurassic 5, Papadosio, Elephant Revival, Hard Working Americans, Wildlight, The New Mastersounds, Rising Appalachia, We Dream Dawn, Xerephine, The Heartifact
- A musically diverse experience featuring seven stages of live music, yoga, workshops, theme camps, art gallery & installations, children’s village, speakers, films and camping on 100 beautiful mountain valley acres.
August 12 – 14
Downtown – Fort Collins
Artists include: Trout Steak Revival, The Good Time Travelers, Liz Barnez, The Burroughs, Los Dreamers, Dubskin, The Epilogues, The Reminders, The Blue Rider
- Bohemian Nights at NewWestFest is a free, three-day music festival held each August in historic downtown Fort Collins, showcasing new, emerging, and established Colorado artists.
Artists Include: The Duke Street Kings, Emilio Emilio, Eef and The Blues Express, The Symbols, Andy Sydow, Isabella and The Random Band
- A Habitat for Humanity celebration with blues music, bbq, and a great cause
Artists Include: Cracker, The Railbenders, Kerry Pastine + The Crime Scene, Goatz!, William’s Reserve, Grace Kuch Music
- Along with music, this features craft cocktails, a beer garden and a fireworks show
Artists include: Moyseis Marques, Choro Das Três, Ronaldo Andrade.
- During four days of immersion, attendees will have the opportunity to experience and appreciate the great diversity of Brazilian music, dance, and culture in thrilling performances and dynamic workshops.
Artists include: Big Sam’s Funky Nation
- The Cider Circus brings a unique element to a cider and beer tasting event with amazing entertainers and acts including juggling, mimes, clowns, acrobatics
Artists Include: The Fabulous Thunderbirds, T Sisters, Quel Bordel, John Craigie, 2MX2, Pan Jumbies, The Alcapones
- Music, arts, crafts, and activities for children and adults — including wood chopping contests, limbo, and pie-eating contests
Artists include: Band on the Fence, Ponder the Albatross, Kelly Triplett, Doc and Kit, Beans and Wheels, Clyde Tullis, Steve Werges, Franny and the Jets.
- Two days of live music, food, kids activities, art and fun.
Artists Include: Hazel Miller Band, JW-Jones, Reverend Deadeye, John Long, Todd and the Foxx, Low Voltz
- A moving blues experience aboard the historic Durango train, with bands performing in open-air “gondola” cars
Artists Include: Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue, DJ Logic, Town Calvary, The Sessh, Zak Perry Band
- An outdoor celebration featuring more than 65 national, regional and local breweries, plus music all day
Artists include: White Water-Ramble, Dr. Harlans Amazing Bluegrass Tonic, Blue Canyon Boys, Wirewood Station, Paper Moonshine.
- Music, local artists, food and beverages in the beautiful foothills of Evergreen.
Artists Include: Dixie Leadfoot, Archie Funker, Von Stomper
- A festival at the County Fair with brews, food and beer pairings, a homebrew competition, and music
Goosetown Tavern – Denver
Artists Include: Nuns of Brixton, Fauxgazi, Frontside Five, Bunny Gang
- A three-day take-over of the Congress Park neighborhood landmark tavern.
Artists Include:Jimi Hendriz Revolution, Frank Vignola, Guitar Army, Joe Robinson
- Three days of guitar workshops and free performances from acoustic finger picking to electric shredding.
Artists include: Ben Powell, Frank Vignola & Vinny Raniolo, Olli Soikkeli.
- Crested Butte Music Festival’s Gypsy Jazz series celebrates the passionate, exhilarating up-tempo styles of jazz.
August 6 – 7
River Run Village – Keystone
Artists Include: Lonely Heartstrings Band, Mandolin Orange, Blue Moon, T Sisters, Thunder and Rain, Peter Rowan Band, Mason Town
- An Appalachian paradise in the heart of the Rockies, with mountain music, bbq, and more than 30 craft breweries
Artists Include: Brett Dennen, Todo Mundo, Mingo Fishtrap, Miner
- A full day celebration of Keystone’s summer beauty with local food vendors and nationally acclaimed musicians
Artists Include: Ryan Chrys & The Rough Cuts, Gary Snider 24 West
- A celebration of Leadville’s mining history, with mining competitions, a rod and gun show, motorcycle games, and live music
Artists include: Pedestrians, The Substitutes, Denver Dream Police, Shakedown Street, Trouble in the Heartland, REMember, 40oz to Freedom
- It’s the premier tribute band event in the region with proceeds going to the Left Hand Brewing Foundation which supports the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Light The Night.
Artists include: Kyle Hollingsworth Band, Taj Mahal Trio, Paper Plane, Melvin Seals and JGB, Fletcher’s Grove.
- A three-day mountain festival that started as a very humble backyard party years ago and has blossomed into one of the jam scene’s annual staples.
Artists Include: Colin Reese, Jack & Jill, Gerry Goodman Band, Tuck & Roll, Stray Grass, LPB Band
- A weekend of music, tug of war, and peach eating contests.
Artists Include: The Gaslamp Killer, ESTA., Taylor McFerrin, Masego, Louis Lastic, Michael Christmas
In it’s inaugural year, Queen City has brought both national and local artists for an eclectic line-up of artists who utilize elements of the past and future into their music.
Artists Include: The Infamous Stringdusters, Larry Keel Experience, The Band of Heathens, SHEL, Grant Farm, Gipsy Moon, Gleewood, Elder Grown, Liver Down the River.
- An annual benefit concert to provide the children of South Fork with free instruments and music lessons
Artists include: Silversun Pickups, St. Lucia, 888
- The growing River North neighborhood has been blossoming for the last few years but 2016 is giving it a coming out party, in this the second big festival of the year in the neighborhood.
Artists Include: The Decemberists, Lucinda Williams, Passenger
- The festival for the folks, rather than a folk festival, turns 26 this year and over the two and a half plus decades the event has perfected its presentation, making it one of the premier festivals in the state.
Artists Include: Sweetwater String Band, Liver Down the River, Hog MaGundy
- A 21+ beer and music festival with beers from 54 breweries.
Artists include: Age of Atlas, Night Flowers, La Bête Blooms, Of Allies, Joe Duncan, Fronteers.
- Dozens of breweries paying homage to session-style beers at the Highlands Masonic Events Center. Plus food, games and music to complement Colorado craft beer.
Gene Stover Park – Granby
Artists Include: HunkerDown
- The Spirit of the Lake is a staggered start exhibition head race and fundraiser for Colorado River Headwaters Conservation.
Artists include: Last Minute, Out of Nowhere.
- Bottomless, fresh, craft beer samplings from over 55 Notable Craft Brewers.
Artists include: Jon Cleary & The Absolute Monster Gentlemen, Marcus Miller, Galactic, Rebirth Brass Band.
- A celebration of the art, soul, history, and future of the genre of jazz music.
Artists include: The Copper Children, Lunar Fire, Eric Mandala, Buddha Bomb, David Devine, Julian Pearl.
- Tribal Vision Festival brings live music, sustainability, art, global ceremony and dance together in a four-day celebration.
Artist Include: Shemekia Copeland, Janiva Magness, Al Chesis & The Delta Sonics, Lionel Young Band, Zakk DeBono
- Blues artists from across the country perform in Trinidad’s central park.
Artists Include: Odesza, Alabama Shakes, Trey Anastasio Band, The Claypool Lennon Delirium
- From the producers of Electric Forest and Rothbury, Vertex is the state’s newest large-scale festival, which they claim is a whole vacation and not just a festival.
Hideaway Park – Winter Park
Artists include: Colony Funk
- Unlimited craft beer tastings, local food & retail vendors, and live music from Colorado bands in one of the most spectacular venues.
Artists Include: Leftover Salmon, Trout Steak Revival, The Record Company
- Leftover Salmon and friend’s free three-day festival in central Winter Park
Rancho Del Rio – Bond
Artists Include: Jeff Austin Band, Roosevelt Collier’s Colorado Get Down, The Drunken Hearts, Grant Farm
- Named one of the best camping festivals in the state, YarmonyGrass takes place at Rancho Del Rio, where festival goers can float in the Colorado River while hearing the music from the main stage.