Artists Include: Crazy Otto, Guy of Iron, Emotional Rescue, Backyard Berserker, Bryan Ranney Band, Rocky Mountain Slim
- The Alma Foundation presents this two-day music and regional art festival, featuring 25 bands and 40 local artists. The proceeds benefit local community projects.
Artists Include: Whitewater Ramble, Grant Farm, The Holler, Sammy Davison, Tallgrass, Mustard Licks
- One of Fort Collins’ longest lasting music venues, opens its doors and patios to four days of bluegrass and Americana for a laid-back family-friendly event.
Artists Include: Bassnectar, Flux Pavilion, Flying Lotus, Lupe Fiasco, Minnesota, Dabin, Wu-Tang Clan, Porter Robinson, AlunaGeorge, G Jones, Thriftworks
- Originally designed to be special regional gatherings – the Bass Center events have become a traveling circus; it will be delivered as an annual weekend special event, featuring expanded lineups, enhanced production, and as many special effects and magical extras as they can manage.
Artists Include: Booker T. Jones, Shemekia Copeland, Southern Avenue Band, Erik Boa & The Constrictors
- Now in it’s tenth year Blues Under The Bridge the very literally named festival has been recognized as a premier blues festival in the state and region.
Artists Include: Juba Juba, Denver Dolls, Max Wagner, Hindsight, Purple Squirrel, Franny & The Jets, Flatirons Jazz Orchestra
- A three-day weekend of music and handmade crafts at the newly remodeled Boulder bandshell.
Artists Include: Big Head Todd and the Monsters, Robert Randolph and the Family Band, Larry and Jenny Keel with Drew Emmitt and Andy Thorn of Leftover Salmon, Head for the Hills, Zolopht, Grant Farm, We Dream Dawn, Sweet Lillies, Caribou Mountain Collective
- This will be the 26th annual celebration of craft beer, live music, and barbecue. With two stages featuring national and local Colorado bands.
Artists Include: Franny & The Jets, Jim Lord, Mile High Acoustic, Leslie Tom
- An outdoor art fair with a musical beat, the Fest features 130 juried artists from around the country, in addition to the lineup of local musicians.
Artists Include: Eminence Ensemble, Dynohunter, Lady and the Gentlemen, Malai Llama, Tenth Mountain Division, Moontang, Astronomix, Heavy Medicine, Melody Lines
- A combination of Cajun and Southern lifestyles, this festival will feature live music, crawfish boils, bbq, and outdoor activities.
Artists include: The High Kings, The Elders, The Mahones, The Moxie Strings, The Screaming Orphans
- Along with live music from Celtic-inspired bands, this festival includes traditional Gaelic sports, Irish dance, a cultural village, and sheep herding demonstrations.
Artists Include: Asleep at the Wheel, Balsam Range, Town Mountain, Bonnie and the Clydes, Aaron Burdet and Friends
- Copper Mountain’s second bluegrass, singer/songwriter, and Americana festival. The weekend will include live music, songwriting workshops, open jams, and guided outdoor activities.
Artists Include: The Original Wailers, The Hip Abduction, Rob Drabkin, Musketeer Gripweed, Jonathan Boogie Long, Technicolor Tone Factory, Atomga
- Park Burger, a micro Denver burger chain with a cultish following is bringing Denver Deluxe a charity event filled with live music, gourmet food, and craft beer to its RiNo location.
Artists Include: Thee Oh Sees, San Fermin, The Yawpers, Shady Elders, Bud Bronson and the Good Timers, Male Blonding, Montoneros, Sunboy
- Denver’s answer to SXSW, the uber-hip four day festival features an astounding 400 local, national and international artists playing in every available space on South Broadway between 5th Avenue and Alameda Avenue.
Artists Include: Kid Cudi, Bleachers, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
- This three-day festival features A-list national acts along with the best of Colorado’s local music scene.
Artists Include: The Fat Babies, Joe Smith and the Spicy Pickles, Nicki Parrott and B.A.D. Rhythm, Carl Sonny Leyland Trio, Kris Tokarski Trio, Gypsy Swing Review
- A low-key traditional jazz festival held in five venues in Evergreen.
Artists Include: Joe Bye, Threeatles, Bucktones, Golden Eagle Concert Band
- A two-day fine arts, crafts, and beer festival in northern Evergreen now in it’s 37th year. The event serves as a kick-off to Arts Alive Evergreen
Artists include: WMD Bluegrass Band, Finnders and Youngberg, WireWood Station, Chatham Countyline
- Fiddles, Vittles and Vino is an annual event featuring live bluegrass music, a tasting involving fine local restaurants, and a plethora of wine as well as beer vendors.
Artists Include: Knife Party, Above & Beyond, Boombox Cartel
- Every summer the world’s premier dance music artists travel to Colorado to play for thousands of music enthusiasts under the open sky at Red Rocks. With over 20 years of combined nightlife experience, Ha Hau and Kostas Kouremenos, created GDF to celebrate the evolution of electronic music.
Artists include: James Reams and the Barnstormers, Mollie O’Brien and Rich Moore, Steel Pennies, Finnders and Youngberg, Henscratch, Dr. Harlan’s Amazing Bluegrass Tonic
- This will be the thirteenth annual High Mountain Hay Fever Bluegrass Festival, with many top-notch bluegrass performers, workshops, and the new festival tradition: square dancing.
Artists include: Phil Denny, The Deano Quartet, Quantum Jazz, Lin Rountree, Joey Sommerville, Jessy J
- A sophisticated weekend affair of wine seminars, wine and food pairings, and live jazz music.
Artists include: Kyle Hollingsworth Band
- The official String Cheese Incident Red Rocks Pre-Party, featuring tastings from 30 craft breweries, live music, and a silent auction.
Artists include: Soul School, Off The Clock, Plumb Loco, Dixie Leadfoot, Cable Ten, Bakersfield Band
- An outdoor music festival in downtown Loveland with BBQ and beer, giving 100% of the event proceeds to local charities.
Artists include: Coral Creek, Skean Dubh, Band on the fence, John Stone, Tribe, Soco Radio on air, Flute Daddy, Hogan & Moss, Doc & Kit, The constant tourists, Bud Gordon Quartet, KCME Radio on air, Colorado Springs Junior Symphony
- Energized by wonderful live music, artist demos, hands-on activities and more, this 3-day festival is the signature destination summer arts and entertainment event for the Pikes Peak Region.
Artists include: Delilah’s Revenge, Boogie Machine, Funkiphino, Intuit, White Water Ramble, Burroughs
- A two-day festival with live music, art stations and forums, a climbing wall, a mountain bike obstacle course, and a morning 5k.
Artists Include: Pearl Jam, Cage The Elephant, Jerry Joseph & The Jackmormons, Radio Moscow, HONEYHONEY, Little Hurricane
- Now in its fifth year, The Ride Festival has quickly become the gold standard of Americana/rock festivals in the state.
Artists include: Foghorn Stringband, Erynn Marshall & Carl Jones, Spencer & Rains, Red Squirrel Chasers, Bootlickers, Vesta Johnson & Steve Hall
- A festival showcasing traditional forms of fiddle and banjo music at a local cattle ranch. Squaredancing available in the barn.
Artists Include: Punch Brothers, Sam Bush Bluegrass Band, Steep Canyon Rangers, O’Connor Band featuring Mark O’Connor, Brian Sutton Band, Tony Trischka Band
- The small mountain town of Lyons becomes the center of the bluegrass universe as generations of legends and future-legends and Festivarians converge under the red rock cliffs of the St. Vrain River.
Artists include: Angie Stevens, The Dollhouse Thieves
- A festival celebrating Colorado craft brews, with live music and unlimited tastings — and a souvenir glass included with a GA ticket.
Artists Include: Lunar Fire, Illesha, Kllsmth, Janisen, Yuyu
- An intimate family-friendly gathering dedicated to community and high vibrations with yoga and workshops.
Artists Include: The Black Lillies, John Fullbright, Jimmy LaFave, Zac Wilkerson, Jess Klein, Terri Hendrix and Lloyd Mainess
- Four incredible nights of world class acoustic music happening every summer in the lovely historic Sheridan Opera House against the backdrop of one of the most beautiful mountain towns anywhere.
Artists Include: 3OH3!, American Authors, Atreyu, Good Charlotte, Less Than Jake, Sleeping with Sirens, Sum 41, Teenage Bottlerocket, Yellowcard
- A traveling festival of punk, alternative, hip-hop, and pop artists.
Artists include: Steel Pulse, Xavier Rudd, Mike de la Rocha, Magic Giant, DJ Drez, Karsh Kale, Sheela Bringi, Son Little, Max ZT, Michael Felber, Priya Darshini, Here II Here, DJ Taz Rashid, Deya Dova, Elijah Ray, Jaya Lakshimi and Ananda, Sol Rising, Vishal Vaid, Yotam Agam
- Choose your own adventure with multi-level yoga and meditation sessions, mouthwatering organic and whole foods, heart-pumping music, inspiring lectures and workshops, and boundary-pushing outdoor activities.
Artists include: The Isley Brothers, Kirk Whalum, Masters of Fusion featuring Alex Bugnon, Gerald Veasley, Chieli Minucci, Jonathan Fritzen/Vincent Ingala, Hazel Miller, Anthony Hamilton, Jonathan Butler/Gerald Albright, Maysa, Dotsero, What’s Cookin’ Jazz Band
- The 34th Annual Winter Park Jazz Festival will bring world class artists along with up and coming favorites to the outdoor amphitheater for a weekend packed with music and entertainment for Jazz lovers.