YOUR LOCAL, ORGANIC, GRASS-FED, BARRELL-AGED,
HAND-CRAFTED, COLD-BREWED, FREE-RANGE,
INDEPENDENT MUSIC MAGAZINE
- The Marquee is Colorado’s largest and most interactive concert calendar online and in print, covering concert venues large and small throughout Denver, Boulder and Fort Collins and Colorado’s entire Front Range, local and national artists, and every genre of music.
- The Marquee is a vehemently independent, locally owned and operated, FREE music magazine that has been in print since 2003, for music junkies, by music freaks.
- The Marquee provides 100% original content based on exclusive interviews with the bands/artists themselves each month, and we are the loudest and most continuous independent media voice for the Front Range live music community.
- The Marquee publishes quality concert reviews via photo slideshows, LOCAL Colorado-only album reviews, a vast array of music festivals, and videos by way of our original video series Under The Marquee.
- The Marquee offers one of the most widespread, single-issue geographic distribution territories available across the Front Range. We’re reliably found at thousands of tried and trusted, visible target locations in over 30 Front Range municipalities including Denver and the greater Denver area, Arvada, Westminster, Thornton, Broomfield, Golden, Boulder, Louisville, Lafayette, Longmont, Frederick, Erie, Gunbarrel, Niwot, Hygiene, Loveland, Lyons, Ward, Gold Hill, Jamestown, Nederland, Rollinsville, Loveland, Berthoud, Fort Collins, LaPorte and more.
For editorial inquiries contact Brian F. Johnson at email@example.com
For advertising inquiries contact Jess Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit an album for review click here. NOTE: Only Colorado-based musicians will be considered for album reviews.
To post dates in our print and online calendar, click here, then click on “Add an Event.”